Interesting thing life is, we all start out small some of us grow tall some shorter than others the majority make the middle somewhere. My point is were all differant thats what makes walking down the street looking at people less boring! Creepy? Na! We're all guilty.....besides "Don't judge me!"
Moving on my son went with his mother to California for two weeks as I have missed my son and can't wait to see him, unfortunately the two weeks are over Sunday and the drama of having a baby mama returns! But no worries I have my hater blockers on and in full effect so I'm good! Camron I love you buddy!
Next my Aussie Mate made it safe back down under so cheers. Andrew "The Shark" Carter is a class act and was blessed with quite a good time while in the care of me and the platinum pro goon's WHYYYYYY!!!!! great times, grand wrestling, broken noses, and pimp gimmicked the fuck up. See you in January Shark.
And speaking of PIMP most of you have it wrong some of you have it correct but either way I am in the business of making the masses happy so I have decided to give you a unique perspective on what my tattoo and nickname could stand for. Because remember things aren't always as they seem. P-could quite possibly stand for people I-maybe in M- if you think my right O' last but not least the final P- Prayers. So instead of appearing as a womanizing jerk off candidate for man whore of the year. Perhaps it is simply that I hold value to the people in my prayers. Or am I that slut seeking missile that you may have me pegged as? View me as you would like the proof is in the subject of this blog "Communication is key" So before you no me know me!
The truth hurts wear it,
PIMP
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment